NYAN Coin mining Pool
You can mine here the only one real origin NYAN out there, with own blockchain since 2014 !!!
PROP POOL 0% FEE
AUTO DIFF ---> PORT 3132 -> min=16 , max=1048576, start with 1024, re target after 22s
3122 "diff" 16
3123 "diff" 512
3124 "diff" 1024
3125 "diff": 2048
3126 "diff": 4096
3127 "diff": 8192
3128 "diff": 16384
3129 "diff": 32768
3130 "diff": 65536
3131 "diff": 525288 , (*NiceHash compatible)
EXCHANGE FOR THE REAL NYAN-COIN --> https://nyanexchange.com/
We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP. Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governs your use of Nyancoin mining pool ( NYAN ) [ SCRYPT ].
- By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
- The Nyancoin mining pool ( NYAN ) [ SCRYPT ] staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners according to a PROP system with 0% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
- The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
- Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.